Join us to re-plant the hedge along Burlington Lane (between Chiswick House and Chiswick School) with a gorgeous Sleeping Beauty hedge of wild roses, dog roses and evergreen bushes to create a spectacular and wildlife-friendly hedge.
Monday 18th March 10am-3pm
Tuesday 19th March 10am-2pm
Sunday 31st March 12pm-4pm
Email RSVP or for more information: email@example.com
500 whips of:
- 50% Hawthorn (Crataegus monogyna)
- 10% Dog Rose (Rosa canina)
- 10% Field Maple (Acer campestre)
- 10% Guelder Rose (Viburnum opulus)
- 10% Hornbeam (Carpinus betulus)
- 10% Wild Privet (Ligustrum vulgare)
250 further native trees of mixed varieties.